The following is a list of program I wrote (or participated in
- k_center -
creating animation from an image.
- frechet - generate Frechet free space
- jflap2latex - convert a jflap figure
into gastex figure.
Text based cd
player for linux. I wrote it a long time ago, and I no longer maintain
it. Currently available with several linux distributions.
A fast program for computing the diameter of a point-set in
3d. This also contains code for approximating the minimum volume
bounding box of a point-set in 3d.
- Constructing planar cuttings
- Taking a walk in a planar arrangement
- approximate shortest-path on polytope
Most of the work on this program was done by Meetesh Karia
- Generates html pages to manage a collection of pictures.
- Converts netscape bookmarks into hierarchical html files.
- Construct an approximate voronoi diagram in the plane
- flatex / cmd_rm_pckgs - flatten latex file
into a single file & remove unsused commands.
Last modified: Thu Dec 5 21:13:35 CST 2013